This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Sunday, October 26

So, I'm drunk. It's really, really worrying lately. Do I drink too much? Am I a "I-Need-A-Drink-To-Have-A-Good-Time-Dude"?
More importantly, I dodged both Joey and her friend tonight and some cute, cute girls - the reason, you ask? Em is supposed to be coming down in 2 weeks time. And, just in case I hadn't mentioned it, she's only the most perfect girl in the entire world. Yeah. Feel that.
On the other hand, I love love love music: Radiohead - Black star, the acoustic version. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah


Edit:
If I had some influence, girl, with the powers that be
I would fire an arrow at you
like you fired it at me
...
every time I'm talking to you
it's always over too soon
Every day seems so incomplete till you walk into the room...



God. I love music - Sigur Ros - The nothing Song. It's incredible.