This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, October 4

So I'm about to head out to a house party, held by frisbee people for freshers. For this I of course listen to the Detachable Penis Song first. Because it's funny. If you haven't heard it, do. It's by a band called Primus. While I'm in the mood I'm also going to recommend you listen to "the Sweater Song" and a song called "My Name is Jonas", both by Weezer. And an excellent song, although not one to listen to while missing some one of the opposite sex, is "Hear You Me" by Jimmy Eat World. While we had, like, a hundred people turn up for our Freshers practice today, we didn't have an indoor practice venue and it rained. Which kinda sucks, since half of them won't turn up and be introduced to the marvel called Ultimate.
Whilst pimping I would also like to recommend "Ooh Baby I love your Ways" by Lisa Bonet - a live song I'm having a bitch of time finding.


This Girl seems like my female equivalent. ----------> http://adefade.blogspot.com
She writes incredibly well and reading through her archives is amazing. I haven't finished them or even got very far but... she likes the same music as me, has the same problems as me... but she writes better than me. She's amazingly cool. Her last posts are also all lyrics or so they seem but they're ... touching. Stupid cliche but true. Plus this is the first blog I've read that I could keep reading.
"May angels lead you in.."