This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Tuesday, October 14

She replied.
I've been doing this little jig-like dance for a while now. 'Tis good.
Nothing, you know, spectacular, but nevertheless reassuring.

Edit: God. Don't think I've felt this good for aaaaaaaaaaaages. SWEEEEEEET!

Random Quote-Fest

"Let me be clear about this: I don't have a drug problem, I have a police problem."

"Even samurai have teddy bears and even the teddy bears get drunk."

"I've been talking to dead rabbits and feeding bloody walls. I've done horrifying things with salad tongs. It's really eaten into my social life."

"I didn't expect her to counter my plan with nakedness."


According to The Spark Personality test:

POLITICIAN
(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker )
dark
Like just 5% of the population you are a POLITICIAN (DEAT)--forceful, outgoing, and forward-looking. You are strong-willed and extroverted, so you enjoy interacting with other people. You aggressively pursue your goals.

Your creative style of thinking allows you to come up with unusual arguments and original ideas that appeal to others, but behind it all is an analytical mind that never forgets the bottom line. While some might see you as manipulative, your close friends know you are a talented person who deserves the best in life.

Whatever. You *are* manipulative. Whether you use your power for "good" or "bad", it's up to you. If you're confused what good or bad means, ask a HEALER. Like EXPERIMENTERS, you have a propensity for cheating.

Since when? What? I'm nothing like that.

Edit x 2: Right, that Spark thing? Total crap. Just did a sexual personality test thing and I got rated as 27% sexy. It said I would basically die unloved.
Although this is kinda funny.

New song: "Troubled Times" by Fountains of Wayne, a band I'm currently in love with.
Bright, dude, edit your song. The masses need an update.