This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, October 17

Right, so, just to check: Has the world gone mad?
Was there a memo, a discrete fax, a mass-email that I missed out on?
Tomorrow night is going to be a disaster. See, against all of my friends better judgements, I texted the girl from last night, Gemma, just to say hey.
My friends exact words were "You never text the girl... you just ignore her" and I, being tired of ignoring people on campus or around in general, figured I could keep it friendly but just that. My big, bad, fuckin mistake. Suddenly I'm receiving text messages that she's going out tonite dressed as a school girl and was I going to be around either then or tomorrow night, when she's going to the sugarhouse, the local student club.
Throw in the fact I am supposed to go the Sugarhouse tomorrow with, amongst others, previously mentioned arty drama girl and the entire goddamn situation becomes ridiculous.
Why the hell do I have to deal with 3 fricking girls, including Em? Screw the ego issue, this shit's become surrealistic, dude.

So my plan of action currently is: Somehow, nicely, tell Gemma I can't really do anything with her. Or don't want to. Or something (... but do I? She's nice. And... nice.) But I like Emily.... (who in case you didn't notice, genuis, is very far away and won't be around for long...) but then there's arty drama girl.... (but she....)

AaaAAARgh!
That wasn't a plan of action, that was a Nervous Breakdown typed and blogged.
I dunno what I'm gonna do.

Aside from all this, Kill Bill is a good movie, slightly over-stylized and incredibly gory but an excellent Tarantino flick.

hah.....hahahaha....AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!H!H!H!H!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (fades slowly as camera slowly zooms out onto street from Dark laughing manically whilst simaltaneously crying in his chair)

Edit at 3:30am: Having said all this, I've just created another letter for Em... outa boredom.