"one mile to every inch
your skin like porcelain
one pair of candy lips...
and your bubblegum tongue..."
Damnit damnit damnit.
So I once again avoided a girl/girls. While I'd like to state totally that there were "girls", plural, I can only vouch for a single girl - Gemma K, the girl I mentioned a while back - the one I kissed, regretted, texted, then told I couldn't do anything with, turned up tonight and asked whether I was "pissed" to which I replied "totally", despite the fact this was a mild lie. She then danced with me for ages then attempted to leave at the same time as I did, despite the fact I was only trying to get my coat, not actually leave - a fact she saw and seemed mildly put out by.
I hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to say, rather than what I said.
The "girls" part comes in that, while myself and 2 friends were dancing, several girls starting dancing with us/around us/in between us - but "thankfully" a first year we all kinda vaguely knew/didn't like decided to pelvically thrust his way into the private areas of any girl within 6 feet of us - something we would have stopped out of dislike for him had we not been laughing so hard - something that didn't seem to stop him. I felt pity for most girls he attempted anything with.
As to your response... I'm too drunk to read it properly but a nice piece nonetheless. You make claims that are baseless - a romantic to the core. As for you claims that I'm a romantic... those, sadly, are little founded and ill conceived. What I essentially said in my piece was that I believed in madness and deceit, not "love".
"Turns out every I say to you comes out wrong it never comes out right...
Why don't you and I get together, fly to the moon and straight on to heaven
'cause without you they're never gonna let me in..."
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.