This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, October 15

oh ... sweet.... jesus...
hungover... and typed... more stupid emails...

Edit:
For kidwonder:
The Twinky Project - an intriguing test of the durability and suchlike of the remarkable foodstuff.
Skittlebrau - the gen-you-ine stuff.

The great thing I love about Everything is that it's nodally linked and written by intelligent, witty people, meaning you may be reading about something like Quantum physics, only to find the article linked to something like this and then sometimes, just sometimes, you end up laughing your ass clean off.
Hehe. Geek pick up lines... - "You be the active material, I'll be the inert agent and we'll make a drug called love".... bhahaha.
Why yes, I have spent the day reading Everything2 and recovering from my hangover. Kind of you to notice.