My Gran died during the night. I miss her.
Quick Linkectomy:
I want this.
This would be incredibly useful.
The Onion, as always, bringing us the relevant info.
This site has some excellent t-shirts, many of them Pimp based.
I would also like to raise this site, as it's a comic about the artists childhood and is remarkably funny and anti-religious. This is a prime example.
And finally, for all your background needs (or at least Manga-based), I recommend FredArt - the epitome of a Westernised Manga Artist, and an excellent artist at that.
Edit: My mom has asked me whether I want to go to South Africa for the funeral on Monday. I don't know whether to go.
Edit: Have attempted to update photo but turns out University webspace is currently non-existent. I'm gonna try getting it up and running when I get back to Uni but until then our site is pretty much content-less, bar what we type, boyWonder.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.