This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, October 3

Looks like I'm not gonna go to South Africa. Much as I want to go, I can't afford to miss my first week of term, not to mention the costs of the flight.
Boywonder - where are your tales of the frisbee social? If the Bears party half as hard as the Fish you're sure to have tales of Disc Challenges, unrelenting drinking and women of feisty behaviour. Spill, bitch.

Edit: Emily walked out of my life again tonight. Also, my mom actually used the phrase "Perhaps it's just better that you're friends" after 5 minutes of attempted Emily based conversation (attempted on her part, severely ignored on mine) - a phrase I guess is fine if you haven't had some of the conversations I've had as of late.