I ... um.
Don't know what to say, really. Granted, Emily did, in fact, say to Oli she'd like to come up to Lancaster at some point soon and I did, indeed, do a small yet funky dance when I heard the news... and... um... there's kinda ... more...
see, after that I officially decided tha there was no "official" point in trying for girls tonightbut then... I kind of... kissed a girl tonight... um... a lot... like, enough to follow her to campus and... get her number... and then leave before she could phone me.... which she did about 10 minutes later... after I made excuses I'd left.... but
I know swearing is:
a) immature
b) useless
c) a sign of a lack of intelligence
but fuck. Shit. Crap.
Your "Death Star" analogy made me laugh. A lot.
Early morning Edit:
Remember kids, when you ride alone...
Strangely elated this morning, despite the whole girl debacle... and the fact I've another person to either reject outright or do the cowardly thing and avoid.
To answer your question, these bands I picked up in America, much as one would pick up a strange skin infection from "forn parts" - Music is a kind of infectious meme-disease.
Re-edit: It's a geek classic - check out video 1.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.