I miss Emily. I miss her smile, her laugh, her presence, her strength, her...
I miss her.
It seems so stupid, telling people about it: I like this girl. A lot. I usually don't like girls, not actually like. I can be attracted to someone but to like them... is different and more rare. And this girl... I like her so much it scares me. Scared me. And I assume she doesn't think like that. I can't tell how she thinks. I spent so much time hanging out with her but I couldn't tell you what she was thinking at any given moment. For someone who likes to think he can read people pretty well... that's weird. And nice. She wasn't... isn't... a cliche. A shallow, definable character in a book - a persona easily disectible.
I guess ... if there were a soundtrack to this part of my life... the songs would be:
Sigur Ros - The Nothing Song
Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
Jimmy Eat World - Here me you
"All you love will be carried away..."
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.