This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, October 18

I have indeed. Do you take me for a charlatan, sir?
Text to Gemma (after realising that I'm not gonna see her tonight and hence won't be able to explain face to face.
"Sposed to go to housmates bday party. Gem, sorry but for some shitty reasons I can't go out with you. I wanted to tell you in person but I don't know if or when I'd see you and I didn't want to string you on anymore - I also didn't want to just not text you, like a classic dick and then just ignore you. Once again, sorry about doin it this way. Hope you pull tonight, girl - ryan"
Reply:
That's ok! Was just a bit of fun, anyway!
Coo'.

And what did I say about the SA game?