Hey, so. Figure I'll blog properly. I've kinda got disillusioned with this blog lately because, well, for one thing I can't post any pictures or my art or anything because we don't have webspace. And I can't really add anything or edit the content properly either since, once again, we don't have webspace. And our archives aren't, in fact, archiving. They're only actually archiving anything for 6 months, meaning we've lost our first few posts. Nice. I'm gonna try and get a job again today and see if I can rustle up some cash. I've also stopped drinking for the next 2 weeks, since I spend ridiculous amounts of money on that.
I was in a skirt last Wednesday because I was cross-dressing for Halloween with some buddies. It was fun. Again, I would post pictures but...
Otherwise I should be working. I need to create a proto-type of a Neural Network in Java for Monday and I'm not even sure how exactly one works let alone how to create one, from scratch in a programming language I haven't used in 6 months. Erg.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.