This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Thursday, October 9

Hey em,
Am tragically and comically trashed. Out of my mind.
So I'm gonna do something I have a tendency to do: email someone I really shouldn't and tell them everything I think about them. You are, sadly, not the first but I'm pretty sure you're the biggest with regards to regret. I'm absolutely certain I'm going to regret doing this tomorrow, more than I've regretted emailing anyone ever before.

The reason for this, Emily, is that I consider you perfect. For someone who doesn't believe in anything, let alone the "perfect girl", you... you're perfect. You've no idea how hard my life was those last 2 weeks - every second of every moment I had to resist kissing you. Half of the time I was talking to you I was thinking "don'tkissherdon'tkissherdon'tkissher" - my brain seemed to operate on auto-pilot while I thought this - I honestly have no idea what I said to you half the time because every second seemed to be pre-occupied with how much I'd like to kiss you.

I guess you don't think you're beautiful or don't realise how much you affect guys around you. You seem... you don't seem to know how to react around guys who like you. And I guess this is okay, considering what little you've told me. But I would just like to say, while it's relevant or important or different in a time when people don't say this to you, that you are, without a doubt, the most beautiful, real girl in the entire world - to at least this boy. You're beautiful, Em.
I'm sorry if I scare you with this email but... I guess I had to tell you sometime.
r


Fuck fuck fuck.
I just sent this.
Fuck.