Dude, you need to read my posts carefully, taking care to note actual words - like a bolded She replied.
Also, you somehow managed to screw up the main page, so I've reset it to pre-font-change-esque times, though our posts'll be screwed both time and other-ise for a while so you'll need to re-do your song and I'll change mine tomorrow, when I'm less drunk.
hmmm...
So went out, got trashed, danced a lot and talked to someone going through a whole bunch of parents-divorce-esqe shit like I've had to go through.
And the worst part? I wish I could do something for them. I honestly, swear to God, would give anything so that the dude I spoke to wouldn't have to go through any of the shit I've been through or deal with anything, bar normal family shit.
I hate family shit, because your parents always expect you to deal with their personal stuff without realising that you don't see them as "people", but parents - and they don't realise that, in order to see them as "people", you need to distance yourself from them in a way that makes loving them a whole fuckin bunch harder.
In all honesty, if I had the choice, I wouldn't "love" anyone I hadn't chosen to love. I wish love was voluntary.... but it isn't, is it?
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.