Dude, what?
Do you not read my posts? Am I a mere sideline to you - an otherwise non-entity. Do I exist for your sometime amusement?
I realise the links etc. aren't working. I, too, received the email. The problem is that I cannot host the aforementioned files anymore on my uni webserver. Read your mail, boyblunder.
I'd just like to say that the song I'm currently listening to (something boyBright should update) is incredible... heard it the day after my Gran died. It's amazing.
Edit: I'm about to attempt to construct a pseudo-arty thank you letter in the style of the Aforementioned envelope she sent me. Rest assured I'll get photos of both.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.