Dude, read my posts carefully. I realise what you said and rebutted. Dick.
As for your pathetically lame argument involving the Greek Scientists/philosophers - how is that even an argument? This would be the same philosophers that claimed the Earth was made of 5 elements - the theory that actually reigned at the time? You can't use a half arsed argument like "It just kinda makes sense, really" (while I understand you personally don't believe that it works like that either). And as for "It hasn't been soundly disproved" - shitloads of things haven't been disproved dude. A classic argument in this case is that the universe was created by a 500 foot intelligent frog on the planet Venus - now disprove me.
And as for your query re: God - a mate and myself were pissed and discussing God and I decided to clarify my view when I got home so I emailed him and decided to CC you a copy. I entitled it Love and all that stuff because I was using love an example of why I didn't believe in God. Kinda regretting it now.
I think we need to kill this argument. We arguing at cross purposes and you're wrong. And stupid.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.