This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, October 27

...right.
'kay.
Was gonna post some stuff but think I'll do it later. Once my mind has cleared.

Right, 'kay, so. Seems like my world's on fire right now - work on my third year project is kicking off and it seems like I'm attempting to fly before I can walk according to my tutor so we'll see how that goes. Em is also supposed to be coming down in 2 weeks time to see me, which is fan-tas-tic - better than finding a genuine picasso in an old attic.
Other stuff of random interest : Saw Finding Nemo on Friday night. Was incredibly funny.
Sounds like your house parties rocked, alcohol stealing included. Myself, my weekend, while packed, was sadly kinda boring. I'm getting kinda tired of going out in Lancaster to anything besides house parties, 'cause those are always fun.
Otherwise, just normal life really - spent last night geeking it out with some people, playing multiplayer Half Life, Counter-strike, Dungeon Siege, Battlefield 1942... just random stuff, really.
Song of the moment: John Mayer - Your body is a wonderland (Live).