Been doing some minor touch-ups to the site, mainly font size based, since I can't effectively edit or link our photos, my sketchs, our heading etc.
Right. So I'm seriously considering buying darkandbright.co.uk and getting some webspace for it. For one thing, I'd like to work on my drawings properly and having a webspace on which to backup stuff online would be good - especially 500 megs worth. It would be a two year contract but potentially, you know, mildly expensive. It would mean, however, that we could pimp the site out big style, possibly adding a forum and some comments and things and I could go all wacko-jacko on my drawings. Thoughts, boyWonder?
Emily sent me the coolest envelope in the turbelent and sensual history of Office Stationery. And, inside the envelope: The Definitive Spike Milligan. Damn.
I'm guessing this was pre-Reading-The-Email and it's incredible. I'd post photos but my webspace at uni is down and looks like it's gonna stay down indefinitely.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.