This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, October 6

All you love will be carried away...
hey. So I'm drunk. This happens sometimes. Thing is: I've been reading blogs and I've realised how insignificant they are. They're just people talking about themselves - public diaries if nothing else. And I like that. It is, in a weird way, kind of beautiful to read someones thoughts even when you'll never meet them. I like reading blogs randomly.

As for everything else... my typical rant around now is usally girl based. Thing is, I can't be bothered to talk about girls any more. All I ever talk about is Emily. Because she's all that's worth talking about. And I know that if I told her what I think she'd died of fright - this weird guy talking about her here all the time - friendly even as we are. And the worst part is: if I had the choice I'd move on. But it seems I don't. And can't. I just want to stop thinking for a while.
And Bright - much as I'd like to believe your Romeo and Juliet theories: they're just that - 2 people thinking "this is it" when they've little to no experience of anything love based and end up making stupid, irrational mistakes like, for example, killing themselves. They're in love with the idea of falling in love: Lelio, in other words.
I'm gonna sleep now. I like sleep. I think I won't mind dying, if it's anything like sleep. I'm free when I sleep. I only dream shallowly of angels and eyes and light.

And if you were with me tonight...
I'd sing to you one more time...