This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, September 26

So I'm sitting in the middle of a party held by my brother, typing about some fucked up dreams I have. See, I have screwed up dreams - where others have nice dreams or weird dreams or fucked up nightmares, I just have... disturbing dreams. Dreams that kinda scare me but in a weird Donnie Darko kinda way. For example, I pretty much had this weird sugar high fit thing this afternoon due to lack of food and too much coffee and fell asleep having eaten. My dreams... were kind of about this other life. I was me and everything was normal - as in non-fantastical - but it was just kinda a alternate reality. I only had one brother, my dad quit racing ages ago and was still with this old girlfriend. My mom and us kids had moved here but it was kinda different. We'd been on a trip to Ireland and I had fallen and hit my head. We had a slightly nicer house but otherwise everything was the same. There wasn't the usual "Have to save the princess" or "Have to kill this bad guy" type mission style that usually accompanies my dreams - just this vaguely chronological retelling of my life.
Pretty screwed up.