I'm definitely going to be in the US till the 12th and quite possibly up to the 15th. I spoke to the BUNAC dude and it looks like I'll be spending some time in New York. "Yay" on one hand but "Bugger, I'm screwed for cash" on the other. Guess I'll have to take in the zoo and some sights, though.
Also, I have to find somewhere to stay and all on my lonesome. Bummer.
Post more tomorrow.
Edit: Quick link fest. Note I have neither checked out or in fact looked at any of these links, due to the fact I am on a public library computer that has no speakers ... and is, you know... public.
Just girls kissing. Huh.
Atomic hijinks.
Don't look at this if you're a decent, sensible, moral human being. It's bad. Total, total bad taste.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.