"Till death do us part?"
What? And we got married when, biatch? We been wasted a few times before (okay, a lot) but I'm fairly certain I'd remember us forming a more than hetrosexual life-affirming relationship. And yes, kamp is pretty shitty. But I keep counting down the hours. The part that's pissing me off right now, post-rage/hate/regret/dismissal, is that my mom sent me an email asking me whether I was tired because "they're making you work a full day". I've worked full days. Long, full, hard days. But what we got here is damn near stupid days. Impossible tasks and stupid deadlines, all on top of looking after kids and sleeping little. Not nice.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.