sounds like a cool time 'cept for the work. Good advice too on the girl from but it's not a normal "wanna get a girl or not" situation. There are factors like it's the last night and I wanna chill with my posse from this hood and in a clear and concise manner. Plus, as we've discussed, boys before boobies.
...
..
um...
Unless they're, like, zero-gravity boobies. That'd rock.
Anyway, I gotta go tidy and stuff.
Edit: Dude, you totally didn't comment on the new heading. Do so, stupidhead. I need feedback. Dare we go the way of cool, flashy little buttons? The way of the technically enhanced is frought with peril.
I miss the kids already... they left today.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.