So the Perilous Park Week has ended and I survived. All seems okay now but am back at my uncles place, once again listening to arguing, in-fighting and general family stuff. The food's good though.
There are a few things I don't like about America and things I do and, in time, I'd like to explain them further. Today I'll merely touch on Fat People. Not actually, you know, touch Fat People. 'Cause that'd be kinda weird. And kinda gross, too.
See, I realise being fat isn't, technically, a Bad Thing. Fat people seem to claim it's genetic, "big bones", Eating Disorder blah blah. All good and, I suppose, sometimes true. You wanna be Fat, go for it. Means more sex for me.
But - if you are fat - For the Love of All Thing Good and Sacred, stay the hell away from any form of clothing that :
1) Doesn't cover you fully. In fact, for good measure, get a few extra metres of cloth in there for safetys sake. You never know when you sit whether some poor guy across the restuarant has brought up his steak because he just caught sight of your huge ass glaring out from beneath your Levi Tight Fits.
2) Allows the unsuspecting viewer sudden and intimate looks into areas of you God himself wouldn't want to see. For example - the V.P.L (Visible Panty Line) is hardly a good thing for good looking girls, but to see the Human Shamu wearing a thong makes me want to retch, whether male or female.
And for Gods sake, if you're you're 300 kilo's overweight and female - you cannot physically do a tank top justice. Don't even try. I'm not saying being fat is a sin. And I'm not saying I don't think Fat Girls aren't attractive to some people out there (just not me). I'm saying fat girls can't wear thin girls clothing. Just don't. Please.
And America has a lot of fat people. A Lot. Most of the time they're just in the distance, like whales or rather large clouds. Just kinda floating there.
But my most recent and up close experience of them is how they travel around on these stupid scooters in theme parks and then go to the Disabled Line, where some poor attendant has to lift their huge ass into a roller coaster. It's a crime, since they get to the front of every ride, seemingly because they simply can't resist any kind of food whatsoever. What the hell kind of disablity is it to be a Fat person? I say if you can get "abled" again - in this case by just putting the friggin' fork down - you shouldn't be in the damn disabled line. And it physically sickens me to watch these people eat. I don't even want to write about that.
I'll try write more at some point but I have to go eat dinner now.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.