This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, August 20

So Kamp has ended and I'm in Florida for 2 weeks. I've said goodbye to all the kids and now the kounsellors as well. I'd just like to say I'll miss you guys more than you might ever know. One big shout out to BabyGirl, that mad Scottish bint and Sarah "webcomic-istress" Chilson. Also one love to God Himself, Mister Adam Benson (note: This was a claim he himself made. Thankfully, I was appointed Jesus. This heretical moment was brought to you by Beer: The gift that gets you stupid.) and a promise to both him and the Newbian Princess that I will be round in 2 weeks to the rocking ci-zity of Salt Lake. To all the others viewing this here blog from the Kamp of Kohut (Lynsey, one of the coolest people to own a vagina, being one of them) : keep it real kids. And mail me.
I'll post more later.