So I'm updating a lot more at the moment. This is largely due to the fact ... I don't know really. I just am. Today's turning out to be a pretty crappy day. It's 10:40 am here and I'm outa stuff to teach the kids I'm working with - either that or they really don't want to learn it and I have to spend 50 minutes trying to keep them from hitting each other, the computers and themselves.
I've also lost someones sunglasses. Well, not really. I found someones sunglasses, took them to where I thought the owner would be, only to put them down and them disappear. So now I feel guilty. Which is crap.
Also, I recently received the "really nice guy" speech from a girl at camp. I'm apparently the "nicest guy on camp". Which is crap. BoyWonder will back me up here - if you're "sweet", "cute" or "nice" you've been verbally castrated by the person speaking to you. They may say they don't mean it like that, they like that in a guy, blah blah - but the bottom line: You're the Nice Guy.
Otherwise, I'll post later.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.