So, as I mentioned, I'm travelling and chilling out post-camp. This means that I'm currently doing the family part of the trip. So far we've only done some moderate shopping, spent the day at Busch Gardens and generally hung out with family I'd never met before. I've also contemplated mass genocide roughtly 25 times. After 2 months of living in a highly organised, although chaotic, environment, it's more irritating than ever to be stuck in a simply chaotic environment. For example, sitting for 2 hours in a car, lost, while my brothers, hyped on sugar, kicked the crap outa each other, was hell. (Note to self: how many commas was that? Also, that sentence seems to imply I was somehow lost within the car itself. Wow.)
Anyway, tomorrow we start the 6 day/6 parks experience. We're doing 2 Disney days, 1 Tornado Beach day, 1 SeaWorld day, 1 Cape Canaveral day and 1 Epcott Centre or Universal Studios day. So I'm gonna be tired and out of touch most of the time.
On the other hand, for those of you checking the site from Kamp - I'll be travelling to Salt Lake City on what looks like the 4th of September for about 5 days, before heading back to the UK on the 9th or 10th. Note this and make an attempt to meet me somehow.
I may post later but don't stop breathing or anything if I don't.
'Cause you'll die. Stupid.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.