Lynsey is a big stupidhead.
Edit: The above line was for Lynsey Brown, the WebMistress of this here Kamp Kotut place. Through some Nancy Drew like skills she managed to uncover this here blog. Which is kinda okay I guess. I trust her. Not with sharp objects, but with info. So that's okay. I refuse to rescind my stupidhead comment, though.
Otherwise, Kamp is okay. It's kinda getting to me, the same people all the time - I like 'em and all, but after 2 months, even the nicest girl or dude get's on my nerves. Plus I'm tired, kinda running outa cash and stressed in general. Wishing I hadn't gotten into the girl situation here but there ain't dick I can do about. As always Captain Penis has lead the Body Squad into trouble. Bummer.
I've noticed I'm becoming all American. I'm like some kinda of Cultural Sponge - or National Sponge.... or something. Who knows?
I've stolen quite a lot of the Canadian phrases too. "I'm all about insert-noun-here" or "I'm gonna punch you in the neck". Which is good.
On the technical geek-side, I'm gonna get all Flash and Illustrator on the site and drawings respectively when I get back. I'm gonna get my mack on and pimp the... thing... stuff. I'll just pimp. You know, stuff. Maybe just... purple... things. Or things that... aren't... being pimped. I dunno. I got nothing.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.