It was not 3 girls in 3 days. Merely 3 girls in the trip. So far. That's 3 girls for 3 off days. The rest of the time it was all Family Oriented Fun.
Tomorrows my day off again. I'm off camping. Not hoping for a fourth, since the only one who I'd consider for the position (hinthintnudgenudge) is hooked up with someone. Bummer.
Otherwise - all is good. Weird hearing that England is having a heat wave. It's all mellow and overcast here but bearable. I'm planning of after-kamp time already and planning on visiting some kamp people in Salt Lake City and Kansas (MEDIC!) followed by some Canada...ad...ian people in Vancouver and possibly Toronto, depending on cash and stuff before heading home. The good news for boyWonder and associated crew is that this means some potential England time pre-university.
This in turn means some drinking time and potential Smooth Bastard time with a certain King.
Nice.
All in all, it's all kinda good. I'm outa here in two weeks and to be honest that's the only thing that's keeping me at Kamp, since after 2 months it's gotten hard to teach kids with the same enthusiasm, especially about a subject I don't enjoy as much as I should. On the other hand, I've broken outa my "league" I would say twice and I've gained some people who think we would rock as a potential film production company. So that's pretty cool.
Boywonder, dude, update your song. I'm dying to know what tunes are rocking your English world.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.