Evening Children of the Night,
So I'm sitting here in rainey Maine...y, just chilling like a villain. Technically I'm supposed to be working on a photo organisation and I guess I kinda am. As I think Bright mentioned, I am pimping. Ego aside, foolish boasting aside I am pimp. I pimp, therefor I am. I've had 3 days off and I've had 3 girls.
So that's good.
Also: They were hot. Or Scottish. Or both. Or a lifeguard. Or a tennis coach girl.
Also I hooked up with the Scottish girl again last night. So that was fun. But I think she kinda thinks we're a couple. And judging by the couples on camp and the whole situation (Girls bunk area off limits to anyone with a penis) it's a bad idea. And I don't want to deal with all the hassle. And I liked being single and pimping.
And the worst part is that I had this entire conversation with the girl way before last night and the first time we hooked up, so she already knows my thoughts on it. I'm unsure as to what to do. Girls seem to do this a lot.
Otherwise I'll update later.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.