Cool. Useful if you need to... uh... swallow your tongue. For something...
I came to the realisation that I don't have the necessary financial power to complete the travels I'd like to, something I shoulda realised would happen long ago. I'm still looking to hit the US for a week or two and hopefully Vancouver but it's not looking good unless some kind of miracle Flash Cash Flood hits me.
Otherwise, I'm tired. Pretty much that's all I can use, of the Entire English Language, to describe me right now. I'm prettty sure I know most of it, seeing as I speak, think and converse using it but somehow I still fail to find the right word to describe exactly how tired I am. So if anyone, you know, Spanish or Portuganesian or whatever is reading this and thinking of a Portuganesian adjective that would suit my purpose, hit me up. I'm all about the Spanish. Yeah.
Otherwise, life continues. I'm leaving camp, and a whole bunch of people I've met here which kinda sucks. There is a potential hook-up situation for this Sunday, but we'll have to see whether I could or even want to hook-up with a girl
::WE INTERRUPT THIS POST WITH A FLASH BULLETIN FROM DARKS CROTCH::
Yes. Yes, you will.
::WE NOW RETURN YOU TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDUELED POST::
Also, one of the friends is gonna start writing for Newsweek. So when he's famous and doing drugs, I'll probobly be a crack flashback or at least in one rehab hallucination. Cool.
And so, boyBlunder, be ready to party at any second should I be forced to come back to the ol' UK.
Medicated for your safety,
Dark
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.