So another quick update. Firstly - I'm officially a man-whore, according to the majority of guys on camp. They're all Officially Accredited, Fully Unionised Man-whores themselves, so it's not an insult. More a social comment. This is largely due to me getting the third girl of the trip. She's Scottish. If you're a camper, you know who I'm talking about.
The stupid part is that I actually liked the first one but the second and third were merely hot. Or nice looking. Or whatever. So they weren't really a good thing to do. Bummer.
Also, I'm helping write a screenplay about Kamp life. It's bitter and cynical and incredibly twisted. I love it.
Bright, where the hell are ya buddy?
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.