Dude, sweet. First time I check ye olde blog in ages and you've post-a-mundo'd. Or something.
I'm definitely up for a road trip. I finish Kamp (with a K) on August 15th and I'm in Florida for 2 weeks post that doing the family thing. After that I'm free till September 27th. I've got a few people we could visit. Firstly, there's a fine young lady in New York (although that's kinda a complex issue at the moment.... may post more later) who'd be happy to have some random guys to show around. And she's extremely cool and incredibly hot in a weird cute kinda way. Then I've potentially got some other people we could visit on the way. Would be cool. As for the driving thing, I'm not sure. I can't drive and everyone in the US hits school the minute camp ends. Bummer. We can work something out. We usually do.
As for your quitting thing dude - hang in there man, at least till I hit town. It sounds incredibly tough and incredibly harsh but you ain't the kind to quit, boyWonder. Plus, I'm thinking that if you hit enough houses, through statistics alone, you're sure to hit hot American Girl Territory at some point. I'm thinking you need to head to some Sorority Houses dude. They need books or something I'm sure. Or sex. Books AND sex.
Also, dude, you want pics of what I'm up to here at Kamp check out the Kamp website and click on Summer 2003. I'll email you the username and password to check out the pictures.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.