Sounds good mein ...uh....herr? liebchen? tankard?
I'll stick summat up tomorrow (or you do it yerself, ya dirty bugger) when I get back from the Smoke, where I'll be obtaining my visa and assaulting the Queen. Cor.
Also, I spent a nice evening with a mate, high only on 2 litres of Lilt and Doritos with extra spicy dip. We played Midnight Club 2 and hilarity ensued. This is mainly because at the stage of the game the aforementioned friend is in, the racing is set in France. As you are racing illegally and your average French person takes not kindly to having their cheese eating, wine drinking scheduelle (scheduele? schedluelle?) interupted, the Gerendarme are naturally told to stop you, employing their worst accents and most dubious cars. This leads, amongst other things, to them shouting (in very bad French accents) "Reeeeeekwisting bekUP" every 30 seconds or so. High on the Tropical delight that IS Lilt, I believe I shouted this phrase repeatedly. I believe, but don't quote me on this, that at several points in the evening, whilst inquiring as to the status of the aforementioned backup, I may have spoken into my clenched fist as if conversing with the Secret Service or perhaps even God himself. This, if unchecked, continue on for several days and at inappropriate moments. Be warned.
Also I watched True Romance, a brilliant film written by Quentin Tarantino. Legendary Movie, worth watching if only for "Floyd". And the girl in that movie? Priceless. Absolutely Priceless. The epitome of how I'd like my girlfriend to be, sexy-wise.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.