So yeah.
I've spent the afternoon doing... nothing. No work. At all. Instead I drew and designed. What I drew and designed is very much in the way of my last post - kinda disillusioned. I've basically designed a gun for shattering hearts - payback, basically. Nice. I call it the Heart Breaker 3500. I'm thinking of a slogan along the lines of "Yes, let's be friends.... bitch". I'll stick the drawings up on Monday or Tuesday but I've done a quick and kinda dirty design in Corel Draw. Check it out.
I'm now off for a run, since I need a de-stress and outside time. When I come back I'm gonna hit hard into my work.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.