So yeah,
I'm drunk. Here's a tip : if an American offers you an "Irish Car Bomb", for the love of God, say No. I mean this. Allow me to illustrate - an Irish Car Bomb is the following:
A 3/4 pint of Guiness
A shot of Baileys
A shot of Irish Whiskey
Put the shot of whiskey and baileys into the same glass and proceed to drop this glass, whole, into the 3/4 pint of Guiness, before downing the entire mess. It tastes like a kind of coffee milkshake but leaves your stomach and head fucked. Totally and absolutely fucked.
I'm gonna eat rice now and pray for a quick death.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.