This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, June 4

So I've spent the day in London. It was kinda cool. Hence, by the way, the lack of my usual over-postage.

I toured the Tate Modern and the National Gallery, so I've seen Monet and Moore, Raphael and Roshok, Titian and... uh, this Coffee selling dude named Tiny. Yeah. I also cruised Leicester and Trafalgar squares and just hung out. Originally, the plan was to go to the American Embassy and get my visa but it looks like that won't happen in the next 2 weeks, if at all. That's right - it's quite probable that I'll spend the summer right here in England, chilling in the south and no doubt spending every day at the Sports Centre lifeguarding, working and at the gym. Again.
*sigh*

The whole Anna thing: Dude, you were drunk. That generally resets most guy's memories to liking the last girl they fancied or even saw. Hell, about 3/4 of my mails to you a while back were based entirely on this theory. If you still fancy her when sober, I'd recommend getting unsober and pulling someone else.
Paging Mr Pot. Mr Pot to the phone, please - you have a call from Mr Kettle regarding a colour issue.

I will write more about why I didn't get the visa thing sorted out, the consequences and stuff but I need some sleep. Also, I kind of have a presentation to organise, a proposal to write and I was going to try and re-draw some of my old stuff tomorrow...
Like a sugar-high five year old trying to cram every piece of his Pod Racer Lego set into his nose, I'm currently trying to cram too much stuff into my life.
Anyway, get my current song. I like it.

Edit: Also, Boyblunder - remember our "perfect girl" conversation?
REM - At my Most Beautiful
Pretty good approximation. Also, whilst cruising my phone looking to delete old numbers (I needed the space - I AM that popular) I came across some people's numbers that I haven't spoken to in aaaaaaages. I plan on ringing them, starting tomorrow. I think I'll start with a ditsy redhead named Babs.
Well, not actually named Babs but she hates it so I call her it.