So I've been back 3 days. And I've seen Emily twice already. The once due to my actively seeking her out. Now - why, I hear you ask, would Dark actively seek out a girl he knows he likes too much, spend money on "stationary I need" (which he doesn't) and generally go out of his way to see someone who is leaving for New Zealand at the end of the summer and who he took 5 months to stop thinking about last time he saw her? Why would you do that to yourself, Dark?
I don't know. I think I hate myself or something. Subconsciously. And it's easier than just kicking myself repeatedly in the groin.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.