This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Tuesday, June 10

So it's been an interesting day, if nothing else.
I am, in fact, back "home" - a term that's vague at best. I consider South Africa my "home", but lived in 2 houses there. I consider my University Town my "home" but "home" usually includes some family. I am now back in Tiny Crappy Village, Hampshire - my other "home". Nice.

I will post more "tomorrow" (i.e. today but once I've slept) but I'm absolutely destroyed after a day spent travelling down south, lifeguarding, dealing with emotional girls and evacuees from a fire at a local garage and being mildly hungover this morning didn't help. Also, a girl with a screwed up ankle and far, far too much knowledge of a certain part of my past. I'll leave that last sentence as an intriguing taster.

Also, Bright, dude, no point in worrying 'bout the exam. You'll be okay. Would think of some kind of words of wisdom but my entire body is telling me to sleep. Later kid.