See, before I bail I gotta explain Dan and myself's reasoning for out Threesome discussion. Originally it began as a conversation about fruit juice (as most are wont to do) and what flavour you would choose to have for breakfast every morning. He began the sentence that started it all with "In an ideal world, I'd roll out of bed, from between my two girls and - " and thus started the threesome discussion, based around who those 2 girls would be in an ideal world. The plan was to have 2 different personalities - Katie: Quiet and interesting and then a hot, kinda naughty blonde. Myself, I was aiming for the woman that played Miranda Frost in the newest Bond but then I thought Miss Barrymore would do well. After about 30 minutes of heated discussion (there were 5 of us and opinions ranged widely) we finally got back to the fruit for breakfast discussion. I forget what we decided about the fruit juice.
About twins - it'd freak me out a bit and would be kinda boring, in my mind. I'd like a bit of diversity and twins are... the same. I don't see the attraction, really. Plus the whole incestuous thing would be distracting me all the time.
Also, if you can find it on Kazaa or your equivalent, get a 40 second or so long movie called Fight Like A Girl Club. Funny Stuff.
Also, good luck with revision dude. I got some serious, serious problems going down with my visa application at the moment so I still may ring ya when I'm bored and I'm sure you'll be glad of the distraction.
Also, I have GOT to frickin' stop saying Also all the time.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.