Sadly, the minute I touch anything narcotic I'm outa this country on a plane travelling at an appreciable fraction of the speed of light. I'll wait till I'm a citizen before attempting, you know, "pastures greener".
As a bonus, though, I ran into Her again yesterday and she's vowed to find me a poem. Her words were "something about good bye and leaving but more romantic than that" (nervous laughter).
Girls = Not Easily Understood
Also, she heard from someone (You know who you are - hang your head in shame) that I was having this "party" on Friday and she found out before I even saw her thus she acted all pretend pissed off I hadn't invited her. I duly invited her but she's working. She would be free Saturday but I changed the day from Saturday to Friday to accommodate a friend. Nice huh? Screwed over by my own kindness.
I've come to the conclusion that, unless I get more free time than I expect in Summer Camp (if I even go), I won't be updating my sketches much. I will, however, be updating this site with my thoughts on Amerique and potentially with photos too. So that's okay. Otherwise, go about your business.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.