Man, I'm tired of the boy/girl thing. Even holding a conversation is becoming fucking hard. I could all explain-ey but I really can't be fucked. It'd be like a thousand other drunken explanations. I think I'll just give up on everything. Get my degree and go from there. That's the plan from now on - ignore girls. All of them. You want me? Fucking come make the effort since I'm tired of all this bullshit I apparently need to do. And even then - you got psychological problems/a boyfriend/ambitions about any relationship/any issues at all - just don't try. It's perfect or nothing.
I haven't broken this whole September bet yet - at least I'll get 100 quid out of that. And I sure as fuck could use it.
Edit: And my perfect girl? Watch Vanilla Sky - Penelope Cruz's character in that. Also, about 44 minutes in - the park scene - perfect summary of my love life.
"My dreams are a cruel joke..."
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.