Hey so:
Heres a quick breakdown for those just joining us. I'm bored and I need a quick 20 minute project so I'm gonna summarise my life right now - albeit kinda pointlessly as I think "Chair Lovers Monthly" has a greater reader base than us.
I'm 21 in a few weeks time, a student studying Computer Science and, perhaps not coincidentally, single. I'm currently trying to survive on next-to-no money while partying hard (perhaps too hard?) and dodging girls that like me that I don't like. No, I'm not egotistical. Hell, I don't know you and don't care what you think about that last statement. You trying fending off a 2 Ton Titan while drunk, listless and trying to find a perfect girl. It's a hard life, especially when everyone says I'm not so much trying "out of my league" as "Entirely in the Wrong Sports Arena" - I'm metaphorically wandering around with a baseball bat while the female Sports Players are all strapped into some kind of Zero G harness, manipulating little balls of light and apparently scoring points randomly. I aim too high and too specialised apparently. No matter.
I'm trying for a visa to go to Summer Camp but am being screwed around as someone managed to cock up one detail on a form and suddenly my already-booked flight is useless and the Camp I'm supposed to work at don't like me. Throw in my lack of money and kinda large workload and you might be able to see how I kinda have problems sleeping a bit lately. Nice.
As to how we got here, this site with random updates, crappy sketches and horribly pithy emotions of two students - bad luck? Boredom? In all probobility, you'll never check this site again and we'll lose interest in a few weeks but till then... Hey, kick back, check us out and send us a mail if ya like us. Any support would rock, even if it's only of the "been there, done that, and it gets worse" kind.
I'll be updating my personal section a bit today with some stuff like favourite tracks, movies and ice cream flavour and stuff. Also, I'm gonna be drawing a lot this afternoon - it's called Procrastination. It's a good thing.
Edit: I fixed up the time problem we were having - now our posts are actually along the same time zone thingy - meaning if we post any time after midnight it counts as the next day (whereas it used to be something like 8am).
Also, I'm kinda worried Bright might be dead. Dude.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.