Great.
Just Great.
Looks like I can only get a flight to America on the 25th of June (my Birthday) at the earliest. Camp starts on the 15th.
Also, I just got an email from my uni asking me why, if I've been signed off for an assignment (i.e. had it checked by a tutor guy), I haven't handed it in - about 7 weeks ago. And I have handed it in. Shit.
Edit: Right, just resubmitted my coursework and stupidly I mailed in a list of errors in my program - basically ALL the info they need to reduce my marks. Great work, Batman. Just great.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.