And and and...
I've just run. A lot. And this is after an all-you-can-eat curry afternoon and a chocolate bar and a Mars drink. I feel incredibly sick.
So I run a lot. Well, when I need to. Which was today since I'm totally stressed. Anyone that knows me knows it's incredibly hard to stress me out properly. I don't stress. It isn't in me. It's motivation, I guess. But when I do stress, I like running. It helps de-stress me but I don't consider running an means to an end but maybe an end with the means being the stress i.e. I only run when I have enough stress (if you see what I'm trying to say).
I've worked out that I've run about 120 - 150 kilometres over a single girl before. Wow.
Also, sadly, Katie is looking distinctly like she may topple from the Threesome stakes with the new contenders being Jessica Alba and Allison Mack. That Mack/Alba combo could be the winning ticket. Given time, I will search my soul and find the solution. Sorry, Joey.
Edit: Perhaps a Mack/Holmes Duo. Hmm....
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.