woah.
One girl actually describes herself as "liking the use of weapons".
dude.
Edit: I see my "woah" and raise me a "holy shit". There's actually a girl here who ONLY wants a threesome. No "I like horses, the beach etc." - just "I want a threesome".
dude.
Bright, what the hell kinda thing have you signed me on for here dude?
Also - I plan to write a whole, huge something about my thoughts on HotOrNot and consequently women in general. I plan on doing this tonight. I'm also gonna stick some links to area's for both me and kidBright to stick stuff like our rants or writings. All will be done tonight.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.