So yeah. Another Drunk Round Up.
So tonight was a 4 girl evening. Allow me to explain, unfortunately without diagrams.
Girl 1: A barmaid that looks a LOT like Emily and seems to be looking at me every time I look at her i.e. I look up to look at her and she's already looking at me. There aren't words to describe how wrong this is. Mainly because I thought I was in Love with Emily for quite a while and... you get the picture.
Girl 2: The girl I mentioned previously - a girl with a boyfriend that I quite liked. She, thank God, didn't feature much tonight. She was around but there was an understanind about us.
Girl 3: The girl I mentioned on Tuesday - the Girl that was liked by about 4 of my friends but I totally backed out of liking - because of my friends. She... I totally like. As does another of my mates. Nice.
Girl 4: A girl that liked me and I turned down. Twice. Did I mention how conventionally hot this girl is? By this, I mean, that everyone else I spoke to was basically telling me I was a dick for NOT pulling her when I didn't find her that attractive. She found me, twice, just to randomly talk to me. After I turned her down the second time she asked me whether I was gay. Tip: Ladies, if you want to wreck, and I do mean TOTALLY WRECK, a guys self esteem for EVER ask him whether he's gay, especially when you've been making sexual overtures to him. Because it makes him question himself more than you will ever know.
And, by the way, get my current song. I mean this. It's incredible. I love music - it's better than sex, love and alcohol. And this song - incredible. I mean it - wow.
Edit: While brushing my teeth I also had to listen to my housemates having sex. Loudly. You know, if there is a God, he's somewhere laughing his fucking ASS off.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.