So yeah. I've updated the sketch section a bit and fixed the broken link below. Not much but, eh, what can ya do? I also get the feeling that the code I used in the sketch gallery isn't a nice thing to do to anyone. It seems to kinda screw up my browser so good luck in there.
I can't recommend the song I'm currently listening to enough. For some reason, it just kinda resonates with me at the moment. I'm very tired and kind of in a funk so that may be the reason.
Also, to explain about the quote over to your lovely left there. I was drinking a bit (ok, quite a bit) and people were watching football so I was doing my best to distract them as much as possible. I decided to talk randomly so I came up with the statement on the left. Randomly, someone else also kinda drunk looked at me, thought about it for a second and then replied that the filling would need to be pretty hefty in order to stop the average bullet. I replied that indeed it would and that I was considering some kind of meat/veg combination. He astutely responded with the opinion that the consistency of said filling would facilitate holes, allowing bullets entry. This led to a rice filling, formed into a lattice structuree, with gelatine base to allow some visibility. This obviously led to the thought that in a hot or humid condition the jelly would melt, disabling the Pie Force Field. Of course, we instantly began developing Desert, Jungle and Tundra versions - Jungle having a spinach overlay for camouflage and Tundra containing a sweet filling (Apple) with a frosted sugar coating, again for stealth reasons. We're currently looking for Military contracts but would be more than happy to entertain offers from the Private Sector. Mail me for info.
Also, I shall critique Brights thoughts (as always) and poetry in a while. The siren call of a chicken and stuffing sandwich is luring me to a delicious doom.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.