So yeah. Drunken night number 4.
And, remarkably, another girl. Her name is Elizabeth. She was pretty drunk but very cool. She kinda liked another friend of mine but, when I spoke to her, did a bit of mind changing and I'm guessing, ended up liking me.
Before my ego totally overwhelms both you and I, allow me to explain. So she was dancing (ironically) to Bright Eyes - the song - with my friend, quite closely, and then suddenly, later on, she starts talking to me. About random stuff, most of which I forget but semi-precious stones and South Africa featured largely. And divorced parents. I also did the hand kissy thing, something I totally regret as the Friend was nearby. But - she's blonde, smart, teaches kids and likes turquoise. And, when I displayed concern about the fact she was standing in the road and cars where coming up, I spent a hectic 10 minutes with her wandering into the road every time a car came just so I was forced to pull her out the way.
Also, the killer, she had nice blue eyes.
Bugger.
Post more tomorrow.
Also, boyWonder - your poem: Wow, dude. Already on my wall. yeah. Plus, I'm so gonna ring you to get the lowdown on the Anna thing.
Sorry, listeners, but Bright and Myself Need Our Space.
Also, you wanna know something weird? I was dancing and another Friend, Dan, had his ex-girlfriend there and he was kinda happy and dancing but... she was incredibly sad. She didn't show it outwardly but... I don't think I've seen a girl that sad before. Not... normal sad but like a soul ache kinda sad. She seemed really, really sad. And I've no idea how I know but... she needed comfort from something. Anything.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.