This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, May 26

So, wait?
Bright, dude, you officially have a girlfriend now? Woah. What the hell are we going to talk/complain/ever-examine now? Dude.

And now you've left me out here in the bitter, bitter cold as well dude. Harsh. I must warn you - any posting of happy pictures of you two being all couple-y will quite probably bring down my "mist of rage", leaving me to awake 2 days later, naked, in a field and having crushed your windpipe using my knee. It happens occasionally.

Otherwise, congratulations dude. Nice work. Myself, I've never attempted negotiation with a movie chair arm rest and the fabled kissing gap is feared and respected by all.
Nice Work, kidRomeo.


Edit: Also, it appears we've lost the ability to edit our pages details bar the posts - hence our lack of changing of songs/quotes for a while. Will hopefully be sorted out soon. For those interested, I'm currently listening Ellis Paul - The World Ain't Slowing Down.